Restaurant Food Safety Image is Important to Success!
“Diners consider restaurant cleanliness to be more important than the quality of the food.” – ECOLAB
“99 percent …said restaurant cleanliness was important and would stay away from a restaurant if they felt it was not clean.” – USFoodSafety.com
“Dirty dishes, …. and dirty restrooms are the top reasons consumers would never return to a restaurant.” – CINTAS
“46 percent of restaurant goers would avoid an establishment based solely on comments from their friends or family.” – Turk Green Hygiene Council
Dining Grades Offers Training Solutions!
Food Safety Training Made Easy
- Standardizes a food safety orientation program
- Ensures a minimum level of comprehension with quizzes
- Unburdens management from educational responsibilities
- Simplifies food safety instruction for entry & temporary staff
- Available anytime…Course and Quiz are Internet based
- Quiz Scorecard printable for completion verification
- Available in English & Spanish
Our Courses Simplify Training!
- Designed primarily by Bruce Kress RS
- 40 years in food safety education
- Certified instructor for the National Restaurant Association
- Also teaches and administers the SERVSAFER examination
- Has certified thousands of food handlers
- Edited by Harlan Stueven MD
- 39 years in practice of Medicine
- Certified in Emergency Medicine and Poisoning Management
- Clinician, Researcher, Writer, Educator
- Has trained thousands of healthcare workers in emergency & poisoning care
Our Courses are Expertly Designed!
Food Preparer Refresher Course “Back of House”
- Focuses on safe food preparation/storage
- 90 multimedia slides, 65 questions & takes 90 minutes
- For the Manager
- For the “Secondary Cooks”
- As a refresher course for cooks & food prep staff
Our Courses Address Food Safety Inspection Standards!
Food Server Course “Front of the House”
- Focuses on safe food service
- 80 multimedia slides, 35 questions & takes 75 minutes
- Limited grill/food bar staff
- Waiter or waitress. Bartenders
- Table prep/cleaning staff
- Cafeteria food servers, airline attendants, motel/ hotel wait staff & nursing home servers
Our Courses Address Cleanliness Image & Food Safety Standards!
Dining Grades is leading the way in food safety monitoring! Our food safety training courses are FREE to food establishments who “claim” their listing.